This club is formed to discuss and come up with a plan to spread Yoga to middle and high school children.
In weekly meetings, we will brainstorm and come up with ideas that will contribute towards making a plan.
According to a 2012 study published in The Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research, middle-school students taking yoga reported positive mood and attitude changes, increased energy and improved ability to relax, as well as improved posture.
Integrating yoga in schools can help both students and teachers. Regular yogic practice by students can help address many of the challenges common in school education today.
Regular yogic practices can help
- Regulate emotions and reduce behavior issues
- Reduce anxiety and tension
- Increase resilience to stress
- Increase focus on studies and improve academic performance
- Improve flexibility and physical well being
- Provide lifetime tools for self care
RSVP that you are Attending the event to receive the Zoom link via email!