Who We Are: Amenity Yoga is a one-of-a-kind mobile yoga studio where instructors get to set their hours and earn on their own schedule. We deliver the studio yoga experience on-site in our clients spaces, introducing more practitioners to yoga each day.
Who We Would Like to Contact Us: We are seeking instructors with other full-time or part time jobs who are interested in teaching one-off yoga classes and are living in the Chicago area. We enable instructors to work on a schedule that aligns with their preferred location & availability to ensure that you can only teach classes when you're available. We will match you with our available clients based on your preferences and our client’s needs. Our only teaching requirement is that you provide at least two hours you are available to teach per month.
- Certificate of completion from an accredited 200-hour yoga teacher training program
- Over 18 years of age
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Living in Chicago, IL or Evanston, IL
- Willing and able to commute up to 10 miles to teach at client locations
- Comfortable teaching in-person
- Values professionalism (i.e. timely, reliable and represents the AY brand)
- Comfortable teaching at least one of the following yoga styles: Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga (includes Ashtanga, Power Yoga, Baptise Yoga etc), Restorative Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Yin Yoga or Chair Yoga
- Able to lead students in physical activity for a maximum 1.5 hours at a time
- Available to teach at least two hours per month
How to Apply: If you're interested, please send us an email at: [email protected]. Please include your preferred teaching location, preferred teaching style and a few dates and times you might be able to connect via zoom for an informal interview.